|Job Type||Operations Senior Manager|
|Location||Dublin and the East|
|Specific Location||Maynooth, Co. Kildare|
|Salary||€51,852 for 4 days|
|Closing Date||Friday 31st January 2020|
|Application Form/Job Description||
Shine-Application-Form-Operations-Manager.docx 444.12 kB
Shine-National-Operations-Manager.pdf 304.21 kB
The post of National Operations Manager is a new post in Shine.
The holder of this post is responsible through the relevant Team Leaders, for the development, delivery and evaluation of the following services in accordance with the strategic vision of the organisation:
- The delivery of high quality, person centred and recovery orientated services
- The regional and national programmes of Shine including the development team, resource services, counselling services, the National Stigma Reduction Service (See Change) and the Media Support Programme (Headline).
- Identification and development of innovative programmes or campaigns in line with Shine’s strategic plan.
- Identification of funding sources in relation to new or continuing relevant programmes and new services in line with Shine’s Strategic plan and in conjunction with the CEO and other relevant managers.
- Management of all programme staff through Team leaders and Coordinators and in conjunction with the Head of Human Resources and other relevant managers.
General Managerial Functions
- Provide oversight and direction to Team Leaders and Co-ordinators in their day to day roles and in the development and completion of annual operational and development plans and outcomes.
- Identification of staff learning and development in line with their relevant functions and in conjunction with other managers. Management of Team Leaders and Programme leads in relation to their performance, time and attendance functions.
- Involvement with funders and potential funders in relation to the services provided and the coordination of all applications for and service level agreements before submission.
- The post holder will liaise directly with other managers in relation to specific and relevant issues.
Please see full job description and person specification attached.
Application is by official Shine Application form ONLY. Curriculum Vitae (C.V.’s) will not be accepted. Send your completed Application Form in Microsoft Word or PDF format to [email protected].
In the subject field please enter Operations Manager
Application Deadline: 5pm on Friday 31st January 2020