LOCATION: Dublin 1 (hybrid)
SALARY: €32,000 - €35,000
EMPLOYMENT: Full-time, permanent
The United Nations Children’s Fund works in over 190 countries saving children's lives. We believe in a world where no children die from a preventable cause and we aim to help children survive and thrive through the delivery of essential development programmes around the world. UNICEF is the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Be a part of something special!
UNICEF Ireland is hiring an Individual Giving Officer to join their team, with responsibility for donor retention.
Duties will include the following:
- Assist in managing the retention strategy to increase engagement and retention metrics
- Collaborate on project managing the implementation of segmented supporter journeys across multiple channels which may include direct mail, TV, radio and digital
- Manage projects to develop and send newsletters, impact reports, welcome packs and tax mailings in a timely manner
- Manage relationships with creative agencies and printers for the production of direct marketing materials
- Develop and write thank you letters and impact e-mails for donor retention
- Create content across channels including social media
- Develop supporter surveys and gather insights and feedback from our target markets
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience:
- Experience working on retention or direct marketing campaigns from beginning to end within the charity sector
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Data-driven marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of donor journeys
- A strong flair for writing short and long form fundraising content.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience using CRM system, website administration and email platform
- Passionate about the work UNICEF does for children all around the World
If you have 2 years’ experience in the charity sector or 1 year’s experience in a direct marketing role and would like to work for one of the world’s most highly regarded children’s organisations, then we would love to hear from you!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Individual Giving Officer is being managed exclusively on behalf of UNICEF Ireland by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Closing Date: 3pm Tuesday 24th of May, 2022