LOCATION: Based in Dublin City Centre - flexibility for remote work
SALARY: €50,000 to €57,000, depending on experience
EMPLOYMENT: Following an initial 2-year contract, successful candidate will move onto a contract of indefinite duration.
Peter McVerry Trust is committed to reducing homelessness and the harm caused by drug misuse and social disadvantage through the principal of a Housing First model. PMVT provides low threshold entry services, primarily to younger persons with complex needs, which offer pathways out of homelessness within a framework of equal opportunities, dignity and respect. The organisation is the largest provider of homeless support services in Ireland and works across 28 local authority areas.
How can you make a difference?
The Individual Giving Manager will report to the Head of Fundraising and will work closely with the Director and Heads of Fundraising to support delivery of ambitious plans to substantially increase PMVT’s supporter base and further grow sustainable fundraising income through individual giving campaigns.
The donor care team reports directly to the Individual Giving Manager. It currently has 4 staff and is expected to grow.
Duties will include the following:
- Collaborate on developing the individual giving programme & strategy to increase income
- Manage the delivery of direct programmes such as marketing appeals, regular giving, donor communications & surveys, Tax Reclaim programme & online giving platforms
- Manage and lead the donor care team for donations, donor communications & correspondence
- Identify and deliver new initiatives to improve individual giving to sustainably grow income
- Coordinate and manage the planning, preparation and implementation of schedules for campaigns
- Prepare detailed income and expenditure reports for each area of activity
- Ensure GDPR compliance and best fundraising practice
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a fundraising management role, with proven track record of meeting financial targets & delivering strategic objectives
- Strong budgeting, reporting, analytical & IT skills
- Knowledge of voluntary sector and relevant legislation
- Strong writing ability across a range of media (online and offline)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
If you have management experience in a fundraising department and see yourself leading people who are positive, motivated, generous and kind, this could be the exciting opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Individual Giving Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of Peter McVerry Trust by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] with the subject line “PMVT Individual Giving Manager” to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Closing Date: 3pm Monday 1st of November, 2021