Depaul wishes to recruit to the following role:
Individual Giving Deputy Manager
Fundraising & Communications Department - Central Office/Hybrid working
Salary €39,378.24 per annum
Full-Time (35 hours) – Permanent Contract
Depaul is a values-led organisation working with a number of services throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. In this role, the post holder will manage all aspects of individual giving fundraising streams, from development of campaigns to delivery and reporting relating to income, delivering on targets. This is an opportunity for a suitable candidate with fundraising experience to develop into the area of individual giving at deputy manager level and lead on Depaul’s direct marketing campaigns.
Please see areas of responsibility for a full picture of the duties of this role.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of a direct marketing annual campaign and retention plan, to include each of print, TV, Face To Face and online
- Liaison with third parties as relevant in the design and development of a series of direct marketing campaigns and related materials
- Set up of campaigns and donors on CRM system and training of other staff on use of this system
- Overseeing the financial tracking of donor payments both regular and cash
- Overseeing the internal processes relating to individual giving in line with best practice standards
- Monitoring the delivery of campaigns including analysis of and reporting on campaign income in line with GDPR regulations
- Supervising operational output, approach to work and attendance of assigned staff on a daily basis, collaboratively supporting delivery of campaigns in NI
- Preparing ad hoc reports when requested.
The above list is not exhaustive; additional areas of responsibility may be added over time and flexibility to cover for other staff roles is required from time to time.
- A third level degree in communications, business/marketing liberal arts or another humanities subject is essential
- Minimum of two years fundraising experience in the charity sector, ideally specific to individual giving but other fundraising experience and the desire to develop into individual giving will be considered
- Prior experience of developing and managing print and TV individual giving campaigns is desirable but not essential
- Previous staff line management experience, to include resolution of issues is desirable but not essential
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Competent user of CRM systems, including data query / reporting capabilities and new report design specification
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal / influencing skills
- Collaborative, relationship building approach to working with colleagues within own and other departments and externally
- Ability to balance multiple competing work demands, working to tight deadlines
Online Application Procedure:
Please apply though our online application process on the vacancies page of our website
Send a CV and cover letter outlining relevant experience and qualifications to the email address below.
Closing date for all applications: Friday 24th June at 5:00pm
Panels will be formed from which future vacancies may be filled