Mayo Roscommon Hospice Foundation are seeking to appoint a Head of Fundraising and Communications
Reporting to the Chief Executive, this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual with extensive experience in fundraising, digital communications and a passion for the aims of Mayo Roscommon Hospice.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all aspects of the Fundraising Strategy to deliver on capital and operational annual targets through new and well-established avenues including developing corporate initiatives. This role has responsibility for all aspects of Communications including PR, marketing, website updates and an intense social media presence.
Key requirements include:
- previous significant fundraising experience at a senior level;
- proven track record of achieving large scale income generation across a range of initiatives;
- excellent communication skills, particularly in digital marketing and social media;
- experience of developing a long-term fundraising strategy for a growing organisation;
- leadership skills to interact and influence all stakeholders, corporate decision makers and volunteers;
This is an exciting opportunity to develop at a significant chapter in the Foundation with the new Hospice facility about to open. There is an attractive package on offer for the right candidate.
Please contact for a detailed Job Description/forward Career Details to [email protected] before Thursday April 26th
Mayo Roscommon Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer.