The Head of Fundraising will increase and develop the range of income streams and opportunities for the Irish community to financially support the work of Oxfam Ireland through individual donations, sponsorship, corporate support, events, legacies, grants and trusts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience and proven track record in developing, implementing and monitoring an innovative and diverse portfolio of public income generation strategies that have achieved required growth across multiple fundraising streams
- Experience developing and managing a successful organisational fundraising function by creating the team and environment for ambitious growth.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a digital first fundraising model and driving positive audience engagement
- Demonstrable experience of holding accountability for developing, monitoring and reporting on fundraising budgets and KPIs
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of planning, identifying and utilising market intelligence and supporter insight to achieve fundraising income through data-led decision-making
- High level planning and project management skills