COPE Galway is a registered charity, which provides a range of services to the people of Galway City and County, concentrating on specific responses to the needs of senior citizens, those experiencing homelessness and victims of domestic violence.
We are currently seeking applications for the following position:
COPE Galway has grown its grant portfolio over the last few years however has identified a need to strengthen its systems and processes in order to maximise opportunities that exist.
This is a newly developed position within COPE Galway and will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to build from the ground up and to leave their own stamp on the role. To be successful you will require high level organisation, time management and writing skills as well as the ability to work collaboratively, manage relationships and motivate others.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will demonstrate evidence of the following skills and experience:
- A degree or evidence of working towards a degree in a relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in writing successful grant applications or similar experience in developing material designed to be evaluated.
- Understanding of the non-profit / charity sector.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Proven record of being able to work collaboratively with competing requirements to manage a project to successful completion.
Reporting to: Head of Development
Contract: Two year fixed term
Hours: 39 hours per week
Location: Calbro House, Tuam Road, Galway
Salary Range: €30,000 - €35,000 dependent on experience
Please email a maximum two (2) page cover letter addressing your suitability against the ‘person specification’ along with a copy of your CV to [email protected]ie
Closing date for applications is 9am Monday the 27th of May.
Further information and job description is available from our website. For an informal discussion about the role please email [email protected] or call 091 778 750.
Garda Clearance is required for this role.