|Employer||Our Lady's Hospice|
|Job Type||Volunteer Management|
|Location||Dublin and the East|
|Specific Location||Harold’s Cross with travel to Blackrock and Wicklow|
|Salary||€ 28,749 - €46,468|
|Closing Date||4.00pm on Monday 20th September 2021|
|Application Form/Job Description||
Who We Are
In operation for 140 years, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is a 200-bed facility providing specialist care for people with a wide range of needs from rehabilitation to end-of-life care in Harold’s Cross Hospice, Blackrock Hospice and Wicklow Hospice.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is acknowledged as a centre of excellence in all its departments, and it actively encourages and promotes continuous learning and development in a constantly changing environment.
We were voted a Great Place to Workin September 2020.
Fundraising Volunteer Coordinator
· 0.59WTE (22 hours)
· Indefinite Duration contract
· Grade IV (Clerical)
· Based in Harold’s Cross with travel to Blackrock and Wicklow
· Board of Directors’ funded
OLH&CS has an ambitious strategy to ensure sustainability and growth in our public fundraised income. The role of Fundraising Volunteer Coordinator will play an important part in developing, implementing and maintaining a volunteer program within the Fundraising and Communications Department to meet the Fundraising needs of OLH&CS in line with our organisational strategic objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and busy Department and the position will play a central liaison role with volunteers, staff, patients / residents, families and the local community.
· Relevant third level qualification (Degree level or higher).
· Minimum of 3 years, in the last 5 years, relevant experience in volunteer management and/or campaign and event management
· Experience and knowledge of current trends, resources, and information related to volunteerism.
· Experience in the management of volunteer resources.
· Competent and confident IT skills - Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail.
· Familiar with CRM Software.
· Familiar with data protection legislation.
· Experience in data management.
· Experience in Event Management
· Full valid driving license.
Informal enquiries to Emily Barton, Senior Manager – Public Fundraising by email: [email protected] or by phone: 01 491 1072
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification is available to download below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone (01) 491 2594.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services will contribute 7% to a defined contribution pension scheme and employee contributions are mandatory at a minimum rate of 7% of gross basic salary as per the existing arrangements for private pensions for all non HSE funded employees. Department of Health and Children salary scales will apply to this post.
A panel will may be formed from which future and Fundraising Volunteer Coordinator (indefinite duration) positions may be filled in line with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services panel management guidelines.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is an equal opportunities employer and supports a smoke free environment.