|Employer||Irish Kidney Assosiation|
|Job Type||ALL FUNDRAISING JOBS Senior Manager|
|Location||Dublin and the East|
|Specific Location||Based in Donor House, Block 43A, Park West, D12 P5V6 with hybrid working|
|Salary||€50,000 - €55,000 (FTE). A 4-day week will be considered|
|Closing Date||5pm Monday the 13th of February|
Founded in 1978, the IKA is passionate about and dedicated to meeting the needs of renal patients, their families, and carers. The reality of kidney disease, which affects women and men across all age groups, is that it may impinge on many strands of a person’s life including health, employment, education, social life and relationships, physical fitness, and general well-being. As the only organisation representing the views of Irish kidney patients, the IKA continually lobbies on their behalf. By joining with other organisations, the IKA also helps in furthering the aims of all patients with chronic illness and improving their quality of life.
How can you make a difference?
The IKA is now seeking its first specialist fundraiser to join their hugely committed team and lead on income generation activities for the charity. This person will cement the existing strength of the community / local fundraising while also developing other income streams. There are 4 staff members who already support fundraising work part-time. The core function of this role is to generate income; therefore, it is essential that the successful candidate has previous fundraising, sales or account management experience and the ability to connect with people to build long-term relationships with potential donors.
Duties will include the following:
- Work with staff and volunteers to develop and implement the new National Fundraising strategy
- Effective use of marketing and communications strategies to maintain and increase income
- Relationship management across corporate, community and individual giving
- Improve promotion of Legacy and In Memoriam fundraising opportunities
- Develop and manage the CRM (Salesforce); data-entry, batching and reconciliation
- Proposal writing for prospective corporate partnerships and grant opportunities
- Support the management and administration of national partnerships, including coordinating fundraising activities and financial reporting
- Manage website donation pages, with support from the Database and Communications Officer
- Support CEO in reporting on income by streams and report from CRM and online giving.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent customer orientation in all verbal, written and presentation communications
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with a wide range of donors, with emphasis on community and individual giving
- Ambitious to develop new fundraising channels and to grow and lead a small fundraising team.
If you would like to join a national charity with a great working culture and one that treats the needs of patients as paramount, this could be your next step in developing a successful career in management and fundraising.
The recruitment campaign for the role of Fundraising Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of the Irish Kidney Association by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] with the subject line “IKA Fundraising Manager” to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Closing Date: 5pm Monday the 13th of February