Arthritis Ireland is the national organisation dedicated to improving the quality of life of people living with arthritis. Arthritis affects almost one million people in Ireland, including 1,200 children and young people, damaging joints, causing severe pain, stiffness, immobility and deformity. Arthritis is the single biggest cause of disability in Ireland. Our vision is a better world for people living with arthritis today and a world without arthritis tomorrow. To this end, we are investing in research to find better treatments and ultimately a cure.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated, self-starter to join our team.
As the Fundraising Executive you will be responsible for implementing and managing our Fundraising events and campaigns. Reporting to the CEO, you will have active working relationships and shared objectives with the Communications and Services teams , our volunteer network and board members from time to time. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to prove themselves in the fundraising arena.
In order to succeed in this role, you will possess the following:
- Proven experience of developing and implementing fundraising plans through a variety of incomes streams and a proven track record at delivering desired results.
- Demonstrable experience of managing events and campaigns similar to our own which include the Women’s Mini Marathon, Jasper Pins and our National Raffle.
- Experience identifying, securing and nurturing corporate partnerships.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills in order to deliver pitches and presentations.
If you possess experience with event management, fundraising campaigns, building and nurturing corporate supporters and identifying new fundraising opportunities, then we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about this role email [email protected] to request the full job description prior to making your application.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th May at 5pm