The ISPCA is seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Fundraising Executive to join our team and contribute to developing and implementing fundraising strategies to help achieve the ISPCA’s mission of ending cruelty to all animals. This role is key to the delivery of a wide remit of fundraising and direct marketing campaigns and initiatives with significant opportunity for personal growth and responsibility for the successful candidate.
Job Title: Fundraising Executive
Reports to: Head of Fundraising
Number of reports: None
Location: ISPCA, Unit 4 Northwood House, Santry, Dublin 9, DO9 YT57
Hours: Full-time 9am - 5pm (35 hours per week)
Time flexibility and travel required occasionally
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To support the development and implementation of ISPCA fundraising objectives to achieve growth in both income and supporters with key focus on the development and implementation of acquisition strategies whilst maximising supporter retention and loyalty.
To optimise the ISPCA’s engagement across all supporters segments (individual and regular giving donors, community fundraisers, corporates, trust & foundations, volunteers, and other key stakeholders) and inspiring them to continue to support the ISPCA.
This role will be focussed on the following key activities:
- Develop and implement supporter journeys and donor care plans across all segments to maximise donor retention and loyalty.
- Delivery of key loyalty mailings, including copy development, design, print & postage through internal teams and external fulfilment houses.
- Supporting the development and implementation of new income streams and supporter lead generation and acquisition strategies.
- Maximise online donations and supporter journey including website, shop and social fundraising platforms working in close partnership with the digital marketing team.
- Development and support for all online and off line community fundraising initiatives.
- Produce and manage ISPCA Christmas campaign including recommendations, negotiation and procurement of range for the online shop.
- Provision of data insights to enhance plans for acquisition, retention, and donor journeys to ensure that the ISPCA is maximising income generation and life time value.
- Supporter database management and administration
- Participate in annual budgeting and reforecasting process and provision of regular and accurate fundraising reports.
- Monitor and report on research and developments in fundraising recommending and inputting to organisational strategy.
- Ensure that all fundraising complies with the Charities Act 2009 and Charities Regulator fundraising guidelines.
The successful candidate will have / be:
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in successfully managing and delivering strategies across individual, community and organisational/philanthropic giving to meet or exceed fundraising targets.
- An excellent track record and understanding of fundraising and direct marketing principles and methods.
- Experience in CRM strategy and supporter development and in database management
- Demonstrated performance & experience in management of Direct Mail and/or DRTV
- Experience in tele-fundraising/marketing an advantage but not essential
- The ability to multi-task and have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of numeracy and accuracy, experienced in reporting
- Collaborative team-player with ability to work under pressure, prioritise & multi task.
- Driven, ambitious and ability to work towards surpassing fundraising targets.
- A passion for the ISPCA’s work, and knowledge of animal welfare issues (desirable).
- A relevant third level qualification in fundraising, marketing or business studies.