Who We Are
In operation for 140 years, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is a 200-bed facility providing specialist care for people with a wide range of needs from rehabilitation to end-of-life care in Harold’s Cross Hospice, Blackrock Hospice and Wicklow Hospice.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is acknowledged as a centre of excellence in all its departments, and it actively encourages and promotes continuous learning and development in a constantly changing environment.
We were voted a Great Place to Workin September 2020.
Fundraising CRM and Data Analyst
· 0.5 WTE (18.5 hours)
· Indefinite Duration contract
· Board of Director’s funded
· Grade IV (Clerical)
· Based in Harold’s Cross
The Fundraising and Communications Department at OLH&CS has an ambitious strategy to ensure sustainability and growth in our direct fundraised income in line with organisational strategic objectives to deliver on our capital development plans. This new position of Fundraising CRM and Data Analyst will play a vital role in the transformational growth, development and stewardship of our supporter base via a wide fundraising portfolio across our three current sites of Harold’s Cross, Blackrock and Wicklow. This is an exciting opportunity for a successful candidate, who is passionate about data and analytics as a platform for growth, to join a fast-paced and dynamic Fundraising and Communications environment.
· Relevant third level qualification
· Minimum of three years relevant experience in the last five years
· Expertise in CRM software / technology with ability to resolve technical CRM issues
· Expertise in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel etc.
· Expertise in data analytics / segmentation / development of reports
· Proven results using data as a platform to drive transformative growth
· Excellent working knowledge of GDPR
· Proven organisational skills / project management skills
· Initiative, determination and attention to detail / accuracy
· Excellent problem-solving abilities
· Excellent communication skills - collaboration and ability to work cross departmentally
Informal enquiries to Tina Connell, Fundraising Manager: [email protected] | 01-2064043
Department of Health & Children Consolidated Pay Scales Clerical Officer Grade IV (10/20) will apply to this post: €28,749 to €46,468 per annum pro rata. This position is Board of Director’s funded.
The successful candidate’s salary will be calculated strictly based on the number of years of relevant/comparable experience, i.e. each year of relevant/comparable experience will decide the point at which your salary will be between the 1st and last point of the pay scale above.
For any salary queries please contact the HR department on: 01-491 25 94
A detailed Job Description & Person Specification is available to download below or from the Human Resources Department by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone (01) 491 2594.
Latest date for receipt of applications is 4.00pm on Friday 24th September 2021
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services will contribute 7% to a defined contribution pension scheme and employee contributions are mandatory at a minimum rate of 7% of gross basic salary as per the existing arrangements for private pensions for all non HSE funded employees.
A panel may be formed from which future and Fundraising CRM and Data Analyst (indefinite duration) positions may be filled in line with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services panel management guidelines.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is an equal opportunities employer and supports a smoke free environment.