|Employer||The Hope Foundation|
|Job Type||ALL COMMUNICATIONS JOBS Internships Administration|
|Location||Dublin and the East|
|Specific Location||Smithfield, Dublin 7|
|Salary||Unpaid with travel expenses covered|
|Application Form/Job Description||
Start Date: 3-month placement commencing 2nd September 2019. 3 days per week, 18 hours total. Start date is flexible if required. Travel expenses covered.
- Maintain and continue to develop existing HOPE contacts, relationships and supporters
- Identify new supporters/relevant contacts for HOPE by researching online and contacting businesses on phone
- Developing and managing strong customer relationships
- Raise awareness about the work of HOPE
- Promote/support The Day of HOPE, one of The Hope Foundations largest national fundraiser
- Promote HOPEs global fundraising initiatives, (i.e. Yoga, Walk etc) as relevant
- Follow up with existing school and college leads/contacts provided by HOPE - continuing to raise awareness and funds via same.
- Organization and shipment of fundraising materials as required/directed
- Compiling, filing and maintaining records, databases and reports as directed
- Off-site support at Day of HOPE events on 3rd, 11th and 17th October
- Proven track record in fundraising ability
- Target driven
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent inter-personal skills – both verbal and written
- Strong customer/donor focus.
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Confidence in working on own initiative
- Works well as part of a team
- Basic excel and word skills
- Genuine interest in, and passion for the work of the HOPE Foundation.
Email your CV to: [email protected]