Age Action is Ireland’s leading advocacy organisation for older people.
Everything we do is based on a recognition of the diversity of identity and situation among older people and a concern for equality for all older people. In addressing ageing, our work includes a concern to influence perspectives on and responses to ageing. This pursuit of equality and human rights is underpinned by our work to promote ageing in place, life‐ long learning, and health and wellbeing for older people, empowering them to live as active citizens.
Our work is driven by an organisation that is professional in its operations and lives out its values of dignity, participation, diversity, social justice, and professionalism.
Age Action Ireland has an ambitious fundraising strategy and Strategic Partnerships with Corporate & Philanthropic supporters are central to this growth. This role is therefore fundamental to the success of Age Action Ireland.
Age Action has the following Fundraising income streams:
- High Value support from Corporates, Individuals and Trusts
- Individuals Supporters
- Raffles, Events and Community Fundraising
- Legacies and In Memory Giving
- To initiate and grow strategic partnerships with organisations, trusts and individuals to meet agreed strategic and financial targets in line with Age Action’s strategic objectives.
- To recruit and support a committee of fundraising advisers to provide networks and advice for the growth of high value giving including corporate partnerships.
- To develop, implement and provide excellent relationship management and supporter care.
- To create and follow a solicitation process to track all prospects and supporters across their contact with Age Action from solicitation to thanking, banking and ongoing supporter care.
- To support the Head of Fundraising across all fundraising activity as required.
This is a broad role and the successful candidate will have a wide variety of technical fundraising, communication, strategic and leadership skills.
For a full job description: https://www.ageaction.ie/about-us/staff/vacancies/corporate-partnerships-philanthropy-manager
This is a 12-month fixed term contract, with a possibility to extend.
Applications: Applications by letter outlining your suitability for the post (maximum 300 words),
quoting reference CPPM20 with CV and details of two referees in Word format by email to: [email protected] by 5pm on Wednesday 15th July 2020.
Referees will not be contacted without prior notification.
Informal enquiries are welcome to Caroline O’Connell on 01 4756989 or [email protected]
Age Action is opposed to discrimination and the best candidate will be appointed regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, or other grounds.