Who We Are
In operation for 140 years, Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is a 200-bed facility providing specialist care for people with a wide range of needs from rehabilitation to end-of-life care in Harold’s Cross Hospice, Blackrock Hospice and Wicklow Hospice.
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services is acknowledged as a centre of excellence in all its departments, and it actively encourages and promotes continuous learning and development in a constantly changing environment.
We were voted a Great Place to Work in September 2020.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Fundraising Department for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual wishing to progress their career in fundraising. Applications are welcome for the following vacancy:
Corporate Partnerships & Philanthropy Coordinator
· 1.0WTE (37 hours)
· Indefinite Duration contract
· Clerical Officer Grade 1V
· Board of Director’s funded
· Based in Harold’s Cross
The Fundraising Department at Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services has a busy calendar of events and campaigns to meet the growing funding needs of the organisation to maintain services and fund capital development. The successful candidate will work within a small team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships & Philanthropy and Director of Fundraising in the area of Corporate Partnerships, Major Gift, Trusts, Grants & Foundations and Legacy Fundraising. They will hold a key role within the department and will be fundamental to the strategic development of the Department.
· Minimum of a third level degree qualification
· Full drivers Licence and access to own car
· 3+ years’ experience in corporate environment or project management type role, previous experience working in a charity beneficial
· Experience in budget management
· Experience working with third parties (Creative / PR / Media / digital agencies)
· Excellent networking and interpersonal skills with experience managing relationships with high level executives and sponsors
· Experience with social media and digital marketing.
· Experience in writing and developing proposals and in reporting on activity plans
· Demonstrate creativity, drive, dynamism, commitment, attention to detail and best practice in all activities
· Ability to work independently
· Competent IT skills - Word, Excel, Power Point and e-mail
Informal enquiries for this post to Susie Cunningham, Senior Manager, Partnerships & Philanthropy, Fundraising or Eleanor Flew, Director of Fundraising & Communications. [email protected] or [email protected] or 01 4911072.
To apply click the apply and to find a full job description please follow this link - https://www.rezoomo.com/job/18994/
Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services will contribute 7% to a defined contribution pension scheme and employee contributions are mandatory at a minimum rate of 7% of gross basic salary as per the existing arrangements for private pensions for all non HSE funded employees. Department of Health and Children salary scales will apply to this post.
A panel may be formed from which future Corporate Partnerships & Philanthropy Coordinator (full time indefinite duration) posts may be filled in line with Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services panel management guidelines.