Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind (IGDB) is Ireland’s national charity dedicated to enabling people who are vision impaired and families of children with autism to achieve improved mobility and independence. For over 40 years, the charity has worked with their community of Breeders, Puppy Raisers, Home Socialisers, Temporary Boarders, Trainers, Staff, Volunteers and supporters to change as many lives as possible.
How can you make a difference?
Reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager, the post-holder will participate in developing and managing relationships with corporate partners, supporters and sponsors. The role will also involve assisting with the development and running of corporate engagement activities and events.
Duties will include the following:
- Assist in the identification, prospecting and development of corporate relationships
- Develop and maintain a core base of corporate supporters throughout Ireland
- Management of key accounts and leverage further opportunities from contacts within organisations
- Maintain updated information on the fundraising opportunity pipeline in the CRM
- Report against activity metrics in line with departmental and organisational plans
- Drive corporate support in relation to event sponsorship
- Work with Branch Chairs and leverage branch network to drive corporate fundraising
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Experience in a comparable sales/fundraising role
- A full clean driving licence is preferred
- A self starter who is proactive in maintaining project momentum
- Ability to forge strong, lasting relationships with corporate supporters
- Comfortable with cold-calling
- Experience and contacts within corporate community would be valued
If you enjoy managing existing relationships and developing new pipelines for a cause whose aim is to change the lives of others, you’re the person we want to hear from!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising Executive is being managed exclusively on behalf of Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy, CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] with the subject line “Corporate Partnerships & Fundraising Executive” to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.