The Campaign Project Leader will play an important role in the Strategic Communications and Fundraising team. The Project Leader will work in conjunction with the manager to develop a two-year engagement strand of the existing Too Into You Public Awareness campaign. The strand will increase young people’s awareness of the signs of intimate relationship abuse and the support pathways available to them.
This role will include:
- Reviewing the current Too Into You campaign to date, and lead the development and delivery of a diverse and dynamic engagement programme on the issue of intimate relationship abuse targeting young people aged 18-25 years old.
- Reviewing existing Too Into You campaign materials and to update and develop new bespoke resources, including renewal of the campaign website www.toointoyou.ie.
- Building a strong and diverse network of stakeholder organisations and partnerships on the issue of intimate relationship abuse against 18-25 year olds, including marginalised groups such as Traveller, Roma and migrant women.
- Including victim-survivor voices/experiences in the programme.
- Working towards changing public attitudes about intimate relationship abuse.
- Encouraging increased contact with Women’s Aid frontline services from young people needing support.
Identifying areas for further work.
- At least two years’ experience in a campaigning or similar role.
- Minimum NQI Level 8 in a relevant qualification.
- In-depth understanding of the dynamics of domestic, sexual and gender based violence.
- Understanding of intersectional factors which can act as potential barriers for some women subjected to abuse disclosing or seeking support.
- Facilitation skills and experience of public speaking.
- Presentation skills.
- Project management experience.
- Strong administrative experience and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written).
- Strong command of MS Office.
Applications for this post must be made using the application form provided, and the closing date for applications is 5pm, Friday 23rd April 2021.
Applications received after this time will not be considered, and CVs will not be considered. Please e-mail your completed application form using reference TooIntoYouPL2021 in the subject line to [email protected]
Interviews are likely to be scheduled for 5th May 2021.
Women's Aid is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and cultural diversity.