We are currently looking for a smart, dynamic Business Development Executive who shares a passion for Social Justice and wants to be a part of and help grow PACE Social Enterprise. Through the Dormant Account Kickstart Fund managed by Pobal, we have been awarded funding for this exciting new role to help PACE Social Enterprise grow and develop.
The core objective of PACE Social Enterprise is to create jobs for people who have experienced prison or probation and find it difficult to secure employment. Like other business, we trade in goods and services however any surplus we make is reinvested to create more jobs.
Our goal is to prepare people for progressing into mainstream employment and also to positively help change the attitudes of potential employers and communities towards former prisoners.
We make garden and street furniture using wood, metal and steel and grow our own flowers for our flower planter boxes. Our customer base currently consists of local authorities, residential and business associations and the domestic market. We have a team of 10 people working in our social enterprise in part-time and full-time positions manufacturing and delivering products.
We recently installed a powder-coating booth and also need to grow this side of the business.
The Business Development Executive will be a key member of the Social Enterprise team reporting to the Training and Social Enterprise Manager.
- Responsible for researching potential new products and building relationships with current and new customers/organisations in order to grow the business.
- Responsible for lead generation, nurturing relationships with prospects and achieving ambitious targets.
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums including social media, phone, email and face to face.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective customers.
- Researching current markets for added products and services and keeping up to date with industry development.
- Liaising with workshop teams to design and develop new products for new markets.
- Writing business proposals, funding applications and e-tenders to draw in more revenue.
- Reviewing customer' feedback and implementing necessary changes, if required.
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks- updating CRM systems, updating social media etc.
- Managing marketing material
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in marketing, business administration, and/or Sales and/or marketing experience.
- Innate ability to sense new business opportunities.
- Be innovative, creative, strategic and enthusiastic.
- Professional, friendly and approachable.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full clean driver’s license and own transport.
- 1 year – full time contract (subject to continuous funding)
- Location: Dublin - WFH
- 22 days Annual Leave
- 40k Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please submit your CV and a letter showcasing your experience and explaining why YOU are the right person to join us.
Email [email protected] on/before 12 noon, 11th August 2022
Interviews will be held the week of 15th August 2022.
PACE Social Enterprise are committed to breaking through the barriers to employment and particularly welcome applications from people who have criminal convictions.
We’re an equal opportunity employer