LOCATION: Based in Dublin 1 - flexibility for remote work
SALARY: €45,000 - €55,000 annual salary
EMPLOYMENT: 2 year fixed-term contract with possibility to extend
The United Nations Children’s Fund works in over 190 countries saving children's lives. We believe in a world where no children die from a preventable cause, and we aim to help children survive and thrive through the delivery of essential development programmes around the world. UNICEF is the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Be a part of something special.
How can you make a difference?
The Legacy Giving Manager will report to the Director of Individual Giving and will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing UNICEF Ireland’s legacy giving programme. The post holder will work to grow UNICEF Ireland’s legacy income by increasing our database of Legacy Supporters and creating and implementing a communications strategy to steward new and existing legacy prospects.
Duties will include the following:
- Develop a tiered legacy marketing strategy and a clear legacy proposition based on insights and research
- Develop online and offline campaigns to promote legacy messages for priority audiences
- Establish systems and processes to measure the impact of marketing strategies
- Develop, execute and monitor legacy plans and manage the legacy fundraising budget
- Provide reports on legacy fundraising, including financial updates and forecasts
- Monitor performance against budget and, where appropriate, against external benchmarks
- Represent Ireland in the global UNICEF legacy community
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience:
- Previous experience in direct marketing or middle/major donor fundraising - legacy fundraising an advantage
- A track record for communicating complex ideas in a compelling manner
- Delivering marketing campaigns via direct mail, managing digital and email campaigns. TV and radio experience an advantage
- Ability to use data to extract insights to guide and support business decisions
- Managing budgets and spend in the delivery of large-scale projects
- Experience and competence with donor relationship management databases
If you have at least 5 years’ experience in fundraising and would like to play a key role in delivering a strategic priority for one of the World’s most highly regarded children’s organisations, then this could be the role for you!
The recruitment campaign for the role of Legacy Giving Manager is being managed exclusively on behalf of UNICEF Ireland by not-for-profit specialist recruitment consultancy CCI Executive Search.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please email [email protected] to request the full job description and information pack prior to making your application.
Closing Date: 12pm Monday 27th of September, 2021