REGIONAL FUNDRAISER - EAST & NORTH EAST
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Fundraiser, based at our Enable Ireland office in Dublin.
The Role: The purpose of the role is to provide support to the Regional Fundraising Manager in coordinating activities in line with the National Fundraising Strategy, such as annual campaigns, corporate philanthropy events and activities, prospect management and public fundraising campaigns.
The role requires an experienced and dynamic individual for this busy and exciting position in a large service area. An individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience in event and campaign coordination and ability multi-task is required.
Overview of Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing & generating income.
- Organisation and management of specific fundraising initiatives independently of the Fundraising Manager.
- Cash Handling & Banking.
- Contribute to the development of detailed ‘Case for Support’ communications and proposals.
- Writing grant proposals to corporates, Government, trust and foundations.
- Volunteer recruitment and development.
- Reporting on performance.
- Providing general administration support.
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature of the post.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar fundraising, sales, marketing or communications role.
- Event management skills and experience.
- Ability to pitch and present to potential corporate and individual donors in a confident manner, past experience desirable.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field, such as marketing, communications or business.
- Full, clean driving licence & access to own car.
- Knowledge of the Irish fundraising landscape and the not-for-profit sector.
- Fundraising Certificate or formal training desirable.
- Proven experience in an income generation, sale or fundraising role highly desirable.
- Experience in an event management role highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Data protection regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for working with our organisation and have the relevant experience/skills required for the role.
Please download person specification, job description and employment application forms via our Charity Website link and forward completed application form to Sophie Deegan at [email protected]. For informal queries please email Sophie or contact by phone on 087 189 4836.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 27th April 2018
(Applications must be made on the Enable Ireland Application Form only. CVs will not be accepted)
Enable Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
- The post will be subject to reference checks and may be subject to Garda vetting/police clearance, as relevant
- Due to the large volume of applications, we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to applicants who are not shortlisted for interview.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants from all sections of the community.
- The above information serves only as a guide to the advertised position. Enable Ireland, at its discretion, reserves the right to change this prior to appointment