Contract: Permanent contract
Hours: 36 hours per week
Reference no: FM/18
The purpose of this leading fundraising role will be to develop and manage the implementation of an effective supporter engagement strategy to increase supporter retention and loyalty, deliver targeted income, and recommend opportunities for additional income growth. This will be achieved by building consensus and optimising Oxfam’s engagement with supporters (Donors, fundraisers, activists, volunteers, and other key stakeholders) and inspiring them to continue to support Oxfam.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant relevant supporter engagement and fundraising experience including proven ability to develop a clear vision for supporter retention and development - devising, implementing and evaluation of successful and relevant programme initiatives
- Significant relevant supporter engagement and fundraising experience including track record of CRM programme development and delivery including defining data usage and data protection policies and procedures
- Relevant team management experience to include budgeting and forecasting, as well as financial reporting and analysis
- Proven ability to mobilise in a large, complex environment for delivery
- Success in achieving results and targets in a competitive environment and maximising return on investment.
Oxfam Ireland reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Oxfam Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like further information including the duties and responsibilities of the role please look at our website www.oxfamireland.org/jobs or phone 028 9023 0220.
Closing date: Friday 23rd March 2018 at 12.00noon