Contract: Permanent contract
Hours: 36 hours per week
Reference no: FE/18
The purpose of this role is to implement Oxfam’s supporter fundraising programme by optimising our relationship across all segments and inspiring continued loyalty and deeper engagement with Oxfam to deliver income targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in CRM fundraising strategy and/or supporter development
- Demonstrated performance and experience in telemarketing agency management
- Demonstrated performance and experience in management of mailing & fulfilment
- Numerate and experienced in reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and very strong spoken English
Closing date: Friday 23rd March 2018 at 12.00noon
Oxfam Ireland reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Oxfam Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.
If you would like further information including the duties and responsibilities of the role please look at our website www.oxfamireland.org/jobs or phone 028 9023 0220.