We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Direct Marketing Executive to join our fundraising department at Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind.
Working closely with the Marketing & Individual Giving Manager, you will play a key role in delivering inspirational, multi-channel direct marketing campaigns to engage and retain individual donors to the charity.
We are looking for a creative self-starter who will implement annual plans and campaigns including direct mail, DRTV, telemarketing and digital campaigns. You will oversee third party suppliers to ensure they are on-message and their work is delivered on time and within budget.
You will be responsible for donor data management as well as optimising donor engagement, value and retention rates through excellent donor stewardship for our various audience segments. Additionally, you will play a part in monitoring and evaluating campaigns, looking at the effectiveness of individual channels to maximise ROI.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Direct Marketing or Fundraising qualification desired.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and excellent communication skills, as well as attention to detail and an organised approach to a busy and varied workload.
- Commercially aware and highly enthusiastic, as a Direct Marketing Executive, you must be keen to get involved, learn and grow your skill-set and deliver to deadlines. Plenty of initiative will be key and with a strong focus on teamwork.
- An outstanding project manager with a proven ability to plan and manage activity that delivers complex projects on time, on budget and that achieves strategic objectives.
- 2-4 years Direct Marketing or Fundraising experience ideal.
Please send a comprehensive CV and supporting letter via email with reference DMEX0318 to [email protected]
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 23rd March 2018