COPE Galway are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Head of Development and working directly with the marketing and fundraising teams, the role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to develop and implement the digital marketing, digital communications and digital fundraising strategy for COPE Galway.
This is a varied and interesting role which is central in enhancing COPE Galway’s profile and meeting fundraising and communications targets through a calendar of marketing and fundraising events and campaigns. Ideally the candidate will have at least two years’ experience in the area of digital communications and be happy working as part of a small, hardworking team.
The role requires a person with:
- Website content management and web analytics skills
- Proven experience of delivering successful digital marketing recruitment and development campaigns, including SEO, PPC, email, SMS and Facebook ads
- User of social media and knowledge of social media content generation and marketing campaigns
- Self-motivated with experience of working to deadlines and demonstrable ability to use initiative, work independently, and prioritise a diverse workload effectively under pressure
- Positive team player and experience of collaborative working
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written English)
- Ability to share and pass on skills to other colleagues
- This position involves working as part of a busy marketing and fundraising team and staff are required to have a degree of flexibility in their work and attitude
- Ability to exercise good judgement
- Degree or equivalent qualification (i.e. marketing/business/digital)
- New website development/implementation experience would be an advantage
- Experience working in the non-profit sector would be an advantage
- Experiencing implementing digital fundraising campaigns would be a significant advantage
- 3 year contract
- 39 hours per week
- 22 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays per annum
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Flexi and Time off in lieu
Please email [email protected] to request a full job description
Closing date 19th February 2018 5pm.