Hours Per Week: 37 Hours
Contract Type: Full-Time, Specified Purpose (Maternity Cover)
Reporting To: Head of Fundraising
Applications are invited for the above position to cover maternity leave.
As part of a dynamic team, the Corporate & Community Fundraising Manager will focus on corporate and community development for LauraLynn. The successful candidate will be responsible for the retention and growth of existing corporate and community relationships; securing and developing new partnerships; progressing sustainable new initiatives to engage both new and existing corporate partners; as well as the creation and evolution of community campaigns.
Essential Criteria for Post
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years proven track record of fundraising in NGO or similar environment
- Proven successful experience in Fundraising or sales environment generating significant income.
- Experience managing a team to success.
- Experience building relationships and high value partnerships with individuals, companies or groups.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to work flexibly as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Full driving licence.
Desirable Criteria for Post
- Hold a relevant 3rd level qualification
- Experience of CRM Databases